Scott Stader - RUN365 Guy.
Proud hubby, dad, and AT&T guy. I've been running for 12 years and have loved every minute and mile!
I've run over 500 races during these 12 years including 74 marathons/ultras, 98 half marathons and scores of 5k's, 10k's and other incredible races. I'm currently in the midst of my quest to run a marathon in every state. I've ran a marathon in 39 states so far and have a great support system in RUN365 and also my incredible friends in the Marathon Maniacs, Half Fanatics and the 50 States Club. In addition to my fun races, I'm a Streaker! I've run everyday for over 5 years now and I love the challenge of running no matter what life throws at me!
- Favorite Marathons: Kauai & Boston
- Favorite Half: The Middle Half
- Race That Mattered Most: St. Jude Memphis Marathon. Being a St Jude Hero is such a blessing and great way to give back.
- Favorite Non-traditional Race: Tennessee Ragnar Relay - hanging out with 11 of your best running buds for a couple days of running across the state is a blast!
- Favorite Running Memories: Eating pizza while running during RUTS (Run Under The Stars) ultra marathon or almost being hit by a deer flying over my head at a Memphis Road Race Series 10K. Also - running a 5K in the Bahamas with my wife on our honeymoon was pretty incredible as well!